Monday, January 7, 2013
Happy 2013, a bit belatedly!!!!
Are you excited????? I am. More excited than I have been in decades. I don't know why, but I am take'n this love'n feel'n and running with it.
Maybe it is because this year instead of resolutions I set goals...and then made baby step goals.
Maybe it is simply because 2012 is behind me.
Here are just a few things on deck for first quarter of 2013:
1. Respond to the lovely Liebster Award given to me by Nina Crittenden
2. Complete two commission pieces (see sketches above)
3. Enter the 2013 SCBWI-Carolinas art contest (deadline Feb. 28th)
4. Mail out promo cards in March.
5. AND (drum roll) complete steps 1-4 in the "Unofficial 2013 #PBDummy Challenge"
6. Sketch SOMETHING daily.
7. Paint weekly.
An amazing thing happens when you pray for direction, then write down what you hear...the tools you need to get the job done begin to appear.
So what is on deck for you this quarter??? I'd love to hear. We are all in this together.